INTERNATIONAL CORPORATE FINANCE & INVESTMENTS
TPA has extensive experience in the corporate finance advisory services and can assist clients in:-
* The arrangement of both International and Offshore Financing for projects, refinancing & acquisition finance or mixed applications.
Our financiers has the capacities to finance the cost of a project (to be developed or existing) provided that the client has the
capacity to financially contribute to the project, usually 10% to 30%.
Some of our Project Funding entails the following:
* Property Development
* Intrastructure & Building Contracts
* Supply Contract
The Nature & Purpose of Funding could involved:
* Land Acquistion
* Contract Financing
* Perfomance Bond
* Importation Facility
* Cash Flow Time Gap Funding
* Capital Goods Acquisition
The requirements varies with our clients for the undertaking of diiferent projects, the funding need may cover either one or a
combination of the above.
TPA is well prepared to support loan applications worldwide by actively contributing to project design and financing. Our TPA
team provides the following services:
- Overall Project Finance Consultancy
- Risk Analysis, Financial Modeling and Sensivity Analysis
- Expert Consultation on Structuring & Negotiation
- Locating and sourcing of both Debt and Equity Funding
- Assist in Securing the Correct Investors and/or Joint Venture Partners
- Provide Negotiations of Project Contracts
TPA Project Funding Team acts as Expert Consultants, Advisors and Arranger of Major Projects in both the Private and
* Venture Capital & Private Equity: TPA can assist clients to identify, select and evaluate appropriate (local, national or international)
joint venture, strategic equity partners and introduce venture capital companies to invest in the client's venture. The Funds which we
represents and works with assist in the identification, invest and nurture businesses operating in IT & Software, Bio-Technology,
Advanced Manufacturing, Communications, Services Sector, Energy Related Sector, Semi-Conductors, Electronics & Digital,
Healthcare,Education, Environment and Emerging Technologies.
* Offshore Private Placement: TPA is able to raise funds via offshore private placement with our offshore investors. Private Placements
may typically consists of stocks, shares of common stock or preferred stock or other forms of membership interests, warrants or
promissory notes (including convertible promissory notes) and purchasers are our consortium of private investors (located mainly
in the Asia-Pacific region and the Middle East.
TPA has the expertise, know-how and experience to place both Debt and Equity Offshore Private Placements to our consortium of
Private Investors and Private Trusts. Our Private Placement team works closely with our clients to determine their needs and objectives,
thereafter, we recommend the most appropriate type of Private Placement.
TPA's connection and experience with the Offshore Private Placement Market offers our cleints the Mechanism and Insight
to obtain the best possible terms, rates and distribution. In TPA, we are able to provide the following services:
- Consultation and the review of the projected capital requirements
- Tailoring and structuring of the securities
- Specific targeted placement with our Strategic Players and Private Investors.